All suppliers of works, services and goods and materials, interested in cooperation with our company, must pass the registration procedure in the suppliers' database of WorleyParsons Energy Services LLC.
To do this, you must provide the following documents:
1. Completed application form, certified by the seal of the company and signature of the manager
2. Charter, a copy of the Memorandum of Association or a document substituting it, a decision (protocol) on the establishment of an organization.
3. Certificate of state registration of a legal entity
4. Certificate of tax registration
5. An extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities (EGRUL) received not earlier than 30 days before the date of provision
6. Documents confirming the powers of the person having the right to sign (orders, minutes of the authorized management body on the appointment of a sole executive body, power of attorney, etc.)
7. Balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement for the last reporting period and for the previous two years, compiled under RAS and, if possible, under IFRS, with a note of the tax inspection.
8. A certificate on the absence of tax debts
9. A certificate on the average number of personnel or a reference on human resources, if required by the terms of the procurement procedure.
10. Copies of valid licenses, permits, certificates, certificates of admission (SRO), dealer or similar contracts (if applicable)
11. Feedback from previous Customers on the performance of similar works / delivery of products (if applicable)